Take from here
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup vanilla yoghurt
- 3 TBSP lemon juice and zest
- 1 1/2 cup cake flour
- 1 cup - 2 TBSP all purpose flour + 2 TBSP corn starch
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut
- 1 TBSP baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 1/2 cup butter, room temp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, room temp
- 2 tsp grated lemon peel
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar
1) Preheat the oven to 350F/176C.
2) Line muffin tins with cupcakes liners.
3) Mix eggs and sugar in a large bowl.
4) Add olive oil, yoghurt, lemon juice and zest and mix.
5) Add in cake flour, coconut, baking powder and salt and mix.
6) Add blueberries and mix.
7) Fill cupcake liners 2/3 of the way full.
8) Bake for 20 minutes.
9) Let cool before icing.
10) Mix butter, cream cheese, grated peel and vanilla.
11) Add in powdered sugar and mix.
12) Spread over the cupcake.