- 100 g/4 oz baby spinach leaves, stems removed
- 300 g/ 10 oz large salad tomatoes, cut into wedges, seeds removed
- 400 g can flageolet or cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 200 g pack feta
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 TBSP lemon juice
- 1 tsp clean honey
- 3 TBSP olive oil
At this point I started making the salad in an individual bowl, so not adding the cheese and dressing so it does not get soggy.
2) Drain the liquid from the feta and add, crumbled.
3) Mix the dressing ingredients together with a fork.
4) Add to the salad.