National Garlic Day! And I really wanted butter pasta, so I made this!
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 1 cup pasta
- 4 garlic cloves (I should have used more...)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup Parmesan plus extra for the top
1) Preheat the oven to 175C on broil.
2) Boil water for the pasta.
3) Add the pasta.
4) At this time, heat the oil in the pan.
5) Chop the garlic and put it in the pan.
6) Add the butter when there is about 2 minutes left on the pasta.
7) Strain the pasta and add it to the pan with the garlic and butter.
8) Add the Parmesan cheese.
9) Put into an oven safe bowl and add more Parmesan cheese.
10) Place into the oven and cook for 2 minutes.