From: BBC Good Food 101 Veggie Dishes
- 1 oval bread roll, cut into 4 (ish) slices, with ends discarded (or to eat with left over cheese)
- 100 g/4 oz soft goat's cheese
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice or white wine vinegar (I used white wine vinegar because it was around)
- 1/2 tsp wholegrain or Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- handful of mixed salad leaves
2) Cut the cheese into four slices if in a block.
3) Toast the bread slices on both sides.
4) Top with the cheese slices OR spread some of the soft cheese on it.
5) Sprinkle with black pepper and 1 TBSP of the olive oil.
6) Grill for 2-3 minutes.
7) Meanwhile, mix together the 3 TBSP olive oil, lemon juice/white wine vinegar, mustard and garlic.
8) Toss with the salad leaves.
9) Place the cheese toasts on top.