From: Veggie Feasts
I've made this a few times before, both full sized and half sized. If you want to make half sized (like I did in the image below) follow the pictures immediately below to make the right sized pan (assuming you don't have one and don't want an unnecessary big mess.
- 500 g (1 lb) cooked potatoes, cubed
- 4 TBSP olive oil
- a few thyme springs
- 250 g (8 oz) button mushrooms, trimmed
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 4 eggs
- salt and black pepper
- 2 TBSP chopped parsley, to garnish
- buttered toast, to serve (optional)
1) Preheat the oven to 22C/425F/Gas Mark 7
3) Drizzle over half the oil, scatter over the thyme springs and season with salt and pepper.
4) Bake for 10 minutes.
5) Stir the potato cubes well
6) Add the mushrooms.
7) Bake for 10 minutes.
8) Add the tomatoes.
9) Bake for 10 minutes.
11) Bake for 3-4 minutes until the eggs are set.
12) Garnish the vegetable mixture with the parsley and buttered toast.