- 2 flat breads or flour tortilla
- 1 large green pepper, cored, deseeded and diced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, diced (not sure what Lebanese cucumbers are, but I used regular ones)
- 250g (8 oz) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander (I didn't use fresh, since I had dried)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and black pepper
2) Leave to cool, then tear into bite-sized pieces.
3) Put the green pepper, cucumber, tomatoes, onion and herbs in a bowl, add the oil, lmeon jice and salt and pepper and stir well.
4) Add the bread and stir again.
5) Serve immediately.