- 12 eggs
- 4 TBSP milk
- 4 TBSP chopped mixed herbs, such as chervil, chives, marjoram, parsley and tarragon (I used parsley, rosemary, tarragon, and thyme)
- 50 g (2 oz) butter
- 125 g (4 oz) soft goats' cheese, diced
- small handful of baby rocket (arugula) leaves
- salt and black pepper
2) Melt a quarter of the butter in a pan.
3) As soon as it stops foaming, add a quarter of the egg mixture and cook over a medium heat.
4) As soon as it is set on the underside, but still a little runny in the centre, scatter a quarter of the cheese and a quarter of the rocket (arugula) leaves over one half of the omelette. I steamed the arugula first because I prefer it that way.
5) Fold in half.