- 340 g pack shortcrust pastry
- 200 ml creme fraiche
- 2 eggs
- 2 TBSP green or red pesto
- 6 ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 225 g/8 oz cherry tomatoes, halved
- snipped fresh chives
2) Roll out the pastry and use to line the base and sides of a baking tin.
3) Mix the creme fraiche, eggs and pesto then season.
4) Pour this creamy mixture over the pastry. You might not use it all.
5) Scatter both kinds of tomato on top, then season.
6) Bake for 20 minutes until set.
7) Toss on some chives.
8) Serve cut into big squares, warm or cold.