You need a good breakfast before taking an exam! Leftovers from other things, that sounded like they would work in an omlette if done right.
- 2 eggs
- 1 garlic clove
- Spray oil
- 1/4 green pepper (but any colour will do)
- 1/4 cup leeks, chopped into small pieces
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 TBSP parsley
2) Add the leeks and pepper (you can leave out the pepper, but its necessary for the leek to get softer) and cook for about 5 minutes.
3) Mix the eggs with salt, pepper and the garlic.
4) Spray a pan with oil and place over medium heat.
5) Add the egg mixture to the pan and cook until it is not runny.
6) Add the leeks, pepper, ricotta and most of the parsley.
7) Flip over half of the eggs to cover the vegetables and cheese.
8) Flip all of it over again after 1-2 minutes.
9) Top with the rest of the parsley.