From: BBC Good Food 101 Veggie Dishes
- 1 TBSP vegetable oil
- 1 yellow and 1 orange pepper, cut into quarters and seeded
- 2 courgettes/zucchini, cut into chunks
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 100 ml/ 3 1/2 fl oz milk
- 2 TBSP green pesto (or more!)
- salt and pepper
2) Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
3) Add the peppers, courgettes/zucchini, and onion over a high heat.
4) Stir for 2-3 minutes until lightly charred.
5) Grease or oil a 2 liter/3 1/2 pint ovenproof dish
6) Transfer the vegetables to the dish.
7) In a large bowl, mix together the eggs, milk, pesto and seasoning.
8) Pour over the vegetables, trying to get some of the egg mixture over all of the vegetables even though it will slide to the bottom.
9) Bake for 25 minutes or until firm to the touch in the center.