- nob of softened butter
- 2 thick slices mixed-seed bread
- 3 TBSP Greek yoghurt
- 1 in piece cucumber, grated and drained
- 2 TBSP chopped fresh mint, plus extra leaves to garnish (I couldn't find it so I omitted it)
- handful of mixed salad leaves
- 1 small cooked beetroot, sliced
2) To make the tzatziki, mix together the Greek yoghurt, grated cucumber and chopped mint in a small bowl.
4) Place a handful of mixed salad leaves, on each slice of bread. Arrange the beetroot slices on top of the salad leaves and spoon over the cucumber tzatziki. Sprinkle with the extra mint leaves.