It didn't seem to matter that I used regular flour instead of chickpea flour either.
- 1 cup of flour
- 1/2 cup of water
- chili powder
- 4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 3 inches of ginger, chopped
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 3 big potatoes, sliced thin
- Paper towels
2) Add the salt, pepper, garlic and ginger and mix well.
3) Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
4) Dip the potato in the flour mixture and add to the frying pan.
5) Fry until brown.
6) Remove from oil and place on paper towels to soak up excess oil.