- 2 TBSP vegetable oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- 1/2 a cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 an onion, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 a head of cabbage, chopped
- 8 green onions, chopped
- 2 TBSP soy sauce
2) Add the garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes.
3) Add the bell peppers, jalapenos, cucumber, onion, salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes.
4) Add the cabbage, half of the green onions and soy sauce and cook until the cabbage is wilted.
5) Serve on top of rice with the rest of the green onions on top.