Boston Organics box, this uses the plums. The recipe was taken from here.Directions:
- 7 TBSP chilled unsalted butter, plus more for the pan
- 1 cup flour, plus more for the pan
- 1/2 cup plus 2 TBSP sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 6 tbsp milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 3 plums, pitted and cut into 16th (could use more and cut them into larger chunks, but we only had 3)
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
2) Grease a baking dish with butter and dust with flour.
3) Whisk together flour, 2 TBSP sugar, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.
4) Add 4 TBSP chilled butter and rub into flour mixture with your hands.
5) In another bowl, mix together withe milk, vanilla and egg.
6) Add the milk mixture to the flour mixture and mix until just combined.
7) Transfer dough to the baking dish and spread.
8) Arrange plum slices in rows on top of the dough.
9) Sprinkle the 1/2 cup sugar on top of the plums
10) Sprinkle the cinnamon on top of the plums.
11) Melt remaining butter (3 TBSP) and drizzle over the plums.
12) Bake for 30 minutes.
13) Allow to cool slightly before slicing into it.