Taken from here: http://piecurious.ca/2012/02/27/pound-cake-adapted-a-celebration-of-place-and-space/
- 4 oz butter, melted
- 4 oz yoghurt
- 4 eggs
- 4 oz honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 oz all purpose flour
- 2 oz sugar
- 1/4 oz (2 tsp) baking powder
- dash of salt
2) Whisk together the butter, honey, eggs and yogurt.
3) Add the vanilla extract.
4) In another bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
5) Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients being careful not to overmix, yet ensuring there are no clumps of flour.
6) Pour the ingredients into a pan.
7) Bake for 50 minutes (according to the site I got it from--mine was done in 20 minutes!).