From: Veggie Feasts
- 1 large aubergine
- 4 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin (I used cumin seeds)
- 150 ml (5 fl oz) Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 TBSP coriander
- 1 TBSP lemon juice (I used lime)
- 4 flour tortillas
- salt and black pepper
2) Cut the aubergine lengthways into 5 mm (1/4 inch) thick slices.
3) Mix 3 TBSP of the oil, cumin, salt and pepper.
4) Brush over the aubergine slices (don't dip, the aubergine will just suck up all the oil).
5) Cook in a preheated ridged griddle pan or under a preheated hot grill for 3-4 minutes.
7) Cook for 3-4 min again.
9) Chop finely.
10) Mix the aubergine with the yoghurt, garlic, coriander, lemon/lime juice, 1 TBSP oil, salt and pepper.
11) Cook the tortillas in a preheated griddle pan or under the preheated hot grill for 3 minutes. I like to add paprika.
13) Remove after another 3-4 min.
13) Cook for 3 minutes again.