- 4 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 500 g (16 oz) fresh or frozen shelled peas
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 100 g (4 oz) ricotta cheese
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp mint (I used parsley because Tesco was out of mint)
- 30 g (1 oz) Parmesan cheese
- salt and black pepper
2) Drain and immediately refresh under cold water.
3) Put the peas into a food processor with the oil, garlic, ricotta, lemon juice, mint (or parsley), Parmesan and salt and pepper and process until fairly smooth. I don't have a food processor so I used a potato masher.
4) Serve with crostini or a baguette.