- vegetable oil
- 2 medium onions, diced
- 2 leeks, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 potato, diced
- 1 can of beans (I used kidney because it was all I could find)
- 1/2 a cup of parsley, chopped
- 1 bag of spinach, chopped
- marinara sauce
- water or vegetable stock
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup of cooked pasta
2) Add the onions and let sweat until they become soft (you may need to add more oil to prevent burning).
3) Add the leeks, carrot, potato, salt and pepper and cook for a few mores minutes, until they begin to soften.
4) Add the beans, parsley and spinach until the spinach wilts.
5) Add the stock or water (to cover), and add half as much marinara sauce.
6) Simmer until the vegetables are soft.
7) Add the Parmesan cheese and pasta and cook until the cheese has mostly dissolved and the pasta is warmed.
So much soup...