- 3 cups (? I just took everything that was ready) of cherry tomatoes
- olive oil
- Italian seasoning
- a few leaves of fresh basil
2) Place the tomatoes on a cooking tray with tin foil and put a bit of olive oil on top (not enough to cover each one, but about half as much.
3) Add as much garlic, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning as you like.
4) Bake for 15-25 minutes.
5) Add to a food processor with the basil and blend for about 30 seconds.
I kept mine heated in a pan and added some mostly cooked pasta (to finish off the pasta)