- Green tomato
- 2 eggs, mixed together
- whatever breadcrumbs you like
- vegetable or canola oil
2) Set up bowls with the eggs in the middle and the breadcrumbs on the side closest to the pan of oil.
3) Being heating the oil on medium heat.
4) Cover the slices of tomato in this order: egg, flour, egg, breadcrumbs
5) Place in the pan and let cook for about 3 minutes on each side, or until browned.
6) Place on a paper towel to get the excess oil off, again flipping after a few minutes.
7) Move to a plate to allow them to cool more.
I added mine to a veggie burger with onions sauteed with old bay seasoning and parsley.
The onions with the old bay and parsley.